[Goodies-dev] pyxfce

Martin Forsgren mk0foma at student.chalmers.se
Sun Dec 30 23:06:51 CET 2007

The documentation of pyxfce isn't wonderful, or realy totaly lacking.
I cannot help you with thunarplugins, but Ive tried a bit with panel
plugins.

I guess the best way is to use "ipython" and run dir and help on
"xfce4" and its sub classes.

Good luck and if you sucess with anything Im interesting in hearing
about it.

/Martin