[Goodies-dev] ANN: ristretto version 0.0.1 released

Broeisi Rast broeisito at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 02:22:01 CEST 2007

On 8/26/07, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> wrote:

> On 8/26/07, Broeisi Rast <broeisito at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nice image viewer... simple and useful..
> >
> > Looks very promising...
> > Are you going to add more features?
> > Or is it going to stay as is?
>
> Some features will be added, and what you already see needs polishing.
>
> One of these features is support for albums, and printing (we all want
> printing).
>

> > Broeisi
> >

> Btw, could you please bottom-post?
>
> Stephan

Oke , I'll bottom post  no problem...

What features will you be implementing?
I don't see any future features you'll be implementing on the project site..

I see on the screenshot that you have an edit menu?
Will you be adding action like copy-paste etc etc there?

Just curious..

Broeisi

--
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.