[Goodies-dev] [Ann] xfce4-dict-plugin 0.1.0

Nicolas Masse masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 20 22:58:13 CEST 2006

Le mercredi 20 septembre 2006 à 20:30 +0200, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:05:19 +0200, Nicolas Masse
> <masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> >
> > Feel free to add a page and a news to the goodies website
> > (goodies.xfce.org), or tell us if you prefer that somebody else take
> > care of that.
> I'd like to add a page if you can tell me how I can register...;-)
>

> Regards,
> Enrico
>
> --
> Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key

I'va added a (very) little how-to on the goodies site.
It's taken from a post on the ML where Jannis explained how to do.
here is the link:
http://goodies.xfce.org/how-to-get-a-user-account
*Note for Jannis:
Can you confirm that this is still the right to get registered as an
goodies maintener?

Thanks for all,
Bountykiller.

Note: i will right now also add a page for your goodies and a news.