[Goodies-dev] Problem with xfce4-mpc-plugin release archive

Nicolas Masse masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 15 21:58:10 CEST 2006

Le vendredi 15 septembre 2006 à 09:37 +0200, Landry a écrit :
> Hi list,
>
> Someone reported me that
> http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-mpc-plugin/xfce4-mpc-plugin-0.1.0.tar.gz
> was not a valid archive (double-gzipped)
>
> [09:22:45] lbreuil at begbie:~/ $LANG=en tar xvzf
> xfce4-mpc-plugin-0.1.0.tar.gz
> tar: This does not look like a tar archive
> tar: Skipping to next header
> [09:33:47] lbreuil at begbie:~/ $LANG=en gunzip
> xfce4-mpc-plugin-0.1.0.tar.gz
> [09:34:45] lbreuil at begbie:~/ $LANG=en tar xvzf
> xfce4-mpc-plugin-0.1.0.tar.gz
> (unzipping ok)
>
> Who generated this archive ? Can it be recreated ?
I think it's me.
>  The one linked on
> the wiki page is okay, i personally uploaded it.

Sorry, but I' ve just tested, and I got the same problem with the one
wich is on the goodies wiki. In fact, I just copy this last one on
http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/. I had probably better to verify the
archive before uploading it.
I will update that one as soon as I someone update the one wich is on
the wiki.
> Thanks, Landry

Bountykiller