[Goodies-dev] xmms and timer plugins

gaso ganchang_mrlbr at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Sep 14 17:05:08 CEST 2006

Hello Ilgar,

Thanks for your acceptance of my changes, and there is a new tarball
which applied bug fix codes from SVN trunk.

http://www.geocities.jp/ganchang_gaso/xfce4-xmms-plugin-0.5.0.tar.gz

However, what should I do to incorporate the code into a new branch?
Should I request SVN access? or could you update it?

thanks,
gaso