[Goodies-dev] Cleaning up Berlios files and private hosted files

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 22:39:25 CEST 2006

There are a couple of plugins hosting their 4.4 compatible plugins
at Berlios, this is not a big problem if the hosted version is up-to-date,
but in most cases they aren't. So I vote for removing these tarballs
from Berlios and move them to goodies.xfce.org/releases.

If people have hosted their plugin tarball on a 'private' location,
please remove them and send me the tarball. I'll add the file to the
goodies releases.

If above steps are completed, the only location to download the new
api plugins is goodies.xfce.org/releases, which will be very usefull for
all package maintainers, preparing for the 4.4 release.

Nick