[Goodies-dev] xmms and timer plugins

gaso ganchang_mrlbr at ybb.ne.jp
Fri Sep 1 06:07:26 CEST 2006

If my code would be applied, I think it is better to move to next
version because it changes basic part of the plugin. In fact, there
isn't too much difference between two codes, but they don't have
compatibility.

# in Japan, we've still been having humid and hot summer, so please take
care of yourself.

Thanks,
gaso