[Goodies-dev] web pages for my plugin

Álvaro Lopes alvieboy at alvie.com
Wed Oct 25 11:16:27 CEST 2006

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:47:06 +0100, Álvaro Lopes wrote:
>
>> Hello list,
>>
>> I wonder how can I create a web page for my plugin. My SVN
>> username/password doesn't seem to work on the web site.
>>
>> I'd like to publish some screenshots, like those I send here.
>
> You'll need a Wiki account. Let me create one for you. Please check
> your inbox from time to time - I'll send you the account details as soon
> as possible.
>
> Regards,
> Jannis

Perhaps checking if the directory exists will prevent this message from appearing:

Files

       Warning: opendir(/var/www/goodies.xfce.org/releases//xfce4-cellmodel-plugin): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in
/var/www/goodies.xfce.org/release-manager/classes/goodie.php on line 147

I'll try for my next release (friday perhaps).

Álvaro