[Goodies-dev] xfce_panel_plugin_menu_insert_item() example ?

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 19:46:14 CEST 2006

Hi !

I'm trying to customize my mpc panel-plugin, and add some GtkCheckMenuItem
to the right-click menu.. but it never shows up. I only have the standard
right-click menu.

Is the following code correct ? Is the item correctly initialized ? This
code is called upon creation of plugin widget.

GtkWidget* random = gtk_check_menu_item_new_with_label (_("Random"));
gtk_check_menu_item_set_active(GTK_CHECK_MENU_ITEM(random), TRUE);
xfce_panel_plugin_menu_insert_item(plugin,GTK_MENU_ITEM(random));

I didn't found any example of use for this function... so i can't figure how
it works.

Thanks,
Landry