[Goodies-dev] Problem to compile my plugin (genmon) after "big cleanup"

Juju jujucece at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:39:02 CEST 2006

In fact the problem comes perhaps from my side, because I can't
compile none of the goodies, I always have the same errors...

But the .configure/make/make install works correctly with the Old
version of the plugin.

I installed the "xfce4-dev-tools" package like asked...

Have you got any idea ?

Thanks in advance...
Juju