[Goodies-dev] Notes plugin

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:16:04 CEST 2006

Mon, 09 Oct 2006 16:46:56 +0200 - Xavier Otazu <xotazu at cvc.uab.es>
wrote :

> 	Hello:

Hi

> 	I found one of the last features of the notes goodies very
> annoying. It is the tabbed behaviour.

  I have noted some others already :P  ...

> 	Please, could you (the developer) make the notes dettachable?
> That is, could you make possible to have notes in different windows,
> similar to the old behaviour? It could be an optional behaviour,
> but please, maintain it ... ;-)

  ... At least this one is not written in hard in my todo :)

  You got me there with something I am going to add in the future. The
problem is that the notes plugin does not support multiple windows at
the moment.  This is not very hard, but still needs some rewrites.

> cheers
>
> Xavier

Cheers,
And thanks for your feedback ;)
Mike
PS: you are posting on the old mailing list, the new mailing list is
goodies-dev: http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/goodies-dev
--
 http://massonnet.org/ Mike Massonnet (mmassonnet)        _