[Goodies-dev] 1 tab, 2 spaces or 4 spaces ?

Juju jujucece at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 20:44:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

I try to clean the code of the genmon plugin, and I want to uniform
the indentation of the code.

Actually, there's part of the code with 1 tab indentation, other lines
with 2 spaces and the most with 4 spaces.

My question is quite simple, what should I do ?
Is there a coding convention for this type of syntax "details" ?

I know, it will make a huge amount of diff in svn for almost nothing,
but it will make the code more clear and easier to improve !

Thanks in advance...

Juju

PS : Personally, I prefer 2 spaces, but I'll follow the convention...
if it exists ;-)