[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-datetime-plugin 0.4.0 released

Remco den Breeje remco at sx.mine.nu
Sun Oct 8 20:30:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

Since the datetime-plugin has not been maintained for about 2 years, I
rewrote it to be able to load it in the 4.3 panel.

The datetime plugin shows the date and time in the panel and shows a
simple calendar when the user clicks on it.

A tarball is available at:
http://xs4all.nl/~stacium/xfce/xfce4-datetime-plugin-0.4.0.tar.gz

Or you can download the source from the goodies-svn.
(/xfce4-datetime-plugin/tags/datetime_0_4_0/)

If some people would be kind enough to test the module, I think we could
move it to the trunk and create an official tarball.

And, if everybody agrees, I would be happy to be the official maintainer.

Thanks,

Remco den Breeje