[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-notes-plugin version 1.4 released
mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:14:25 CET 2006
Hiho Xfce users :)
I have released version 1.4, the final version from the 1.3 series,
of the notes plugin. There are most minor bug fixes.
Here are the changes:
* Important: now the plugin uses a unique RC file, therefore be
careful if you want to restore your old configuration, including
your notes. Your current configuration file has a name like
I suggest you to create a backup of this file, and after you have
installed the new version quit xfce4-panel, _or_ remove the notes
plugin from the panel. Finally you can copy the backup file to
"notes.rc". You can restart xfce4-panel, _or_ add the notes plugin
to the panel.
* Unshade the notes when the window is being called (popup command,
or panel button). Do also this on a new note.
* Cycle through the notes: Ctrl+Pg_down on the last note brings to
the first note.
* Use a "settings" icon instead of the "panel" for the Properties
* Don't focus the tabs in the notebook.
* Bug fix with the task_switcher initial state.
* "Always show at startup". Now the default behavior is to save the
last state of the visibility and to restore it, so check this
button if you want your notes open after you log back in Xfce.
* "Show a resize grip". Let's you resize the note without knowing
anything about the shortcut awesomeness :P Alt+Shift+<Arrow>, or
Alt+Right mouse button.
* Support multiple windows.
* Reorder notes inside the notebook (GTK+2 >= 2.10).
* Your feedback :)
All the best,
Download this release:
http://massonnet.org/ Mike Massonnet (mmassonnet) _
,_( ))___ (`
GnuPG 0--" 0xF8C80F97 \' _ `\ )
C4DA 431D 52F9 F930 3E5B 3E3D 546C 89D9 F8C8 0F97 =`---<___/---'
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Goodies-dev