[Goodies-dev] Show desktop showing only one virtual desktop

Bruno Jesus XFCE myxfce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 06:05:22 CET 2006

Hello, goodies list!

I have a question regarding show desktop plugin. I use 4 virtual
desktops (workspaces), one with thunderbird, another with firefox,
another with 4 xterms and another for gkrellm, xmms and other stuff.
Sometimes I open to much "other stuff" and use the show desktop to
iconify everything and open more stuff =)
Unfortunatelly Show Desktop iconfies every window from every virtual
desktop, is there anyway for it to iconify only the windows from the
current virtual desktop?

I've searched the list and the site but did not find the answer for
this question. The site says it's only hides windows from the current
workspace but that's not happening in the svn xfce version.

http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-showdesktop-plugin

Regards,
Bruno.

--
Dê-me uma alavanca e um SO livre e moverei o mundo!