[Goodies-dev] Wiki: Screenshot upload

Landry landry at fr.homeunix.org
Thu Jun 22 14:22:27 CEST 2006

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Hey all,
Hey Jannis !

> I noticed that the screenshot upload feature of the Wiki isn't as
> obvious as it should be. To avoid linking to external URLs, please
> follow the instructions below:
>
> 1. Click on "Edit Page"
> 2. Place the input cursor somewhere you want your screenshot to be
>    inserted
> 3. Click on the "Image" button in the editor toolbar
> 4. Upload your screenshot
I don't know if this is a permission problem, but when i get the
"Mediafile Selection projects:panel-plugins" web page, there is _no_ way
for me to upload anything..... i can only select an already existing image.
That's why i linked to an external image as an ugly workaround :)

Landry

attached : a shot of the mediafile selector as i get it..