[Goodies-dev] howto start with goodies devel account ?

Landry landry at fr.homeunix.org
Sun Jun 18 19:08:47 CEST 2006

Jannis Pohlmann wrote:

> As far as I can see, you already have developer permissions for the
> goodies SVN. So all you need to do is checking out a local working
> copy of the repository and add xfce4-mpc-plugin to the root directory
> (typically, you'd import /branches, /tags and /trunk, where /trunk is
> the actual working directory).
Done, thanks !!

> To create a website for your panel plugin, please login to the goodies
> Wiki (I've sent account details to your email address) on
>
>   http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-mpc-plugin
>
> and create this page. Please use the template available on
>
>   http://goodies.xfce.org/wiki/templates/project-page
>
> for the page layout. Feel free to get some inspirations from
>
>   http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/thunar-plugins/thunar-media-tags-plugin
>
> After that, please visit
>
>   http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/start
>
> and add your plugin to the list. That's it! If you still have
> questions, feel free to ask them on this list.
Thanks for all these informations.

I think i don't have the needed credentials to create the page...
http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-mpc-plugin?do=edit
When i'm logged on this URL, i get this :
"Logged in as: Landry Breuil"
"Sorry, you don’t have enough rights to continue. Perhaps you forgot to
login?"

Strange thing is that i can edit the plugin list page.
Any hint ?

Landry