[Goodies-dev] Wiki page http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/start

masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 8 00:05:20 CEST 2006

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:31:33 +0200
Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hey Nicolas,
>
> I don't think we need http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/start. There
> already exists an overview over available categories on the front page.
> Feel free to add those descriptions below the list items there.

Hmm, I don't like having all on the front page. And I don't think it hurts. Also, I prefer having this page here than a message saying that the page doesn't exist when someone click on the projects menu in the front page.
Any way, if it disturb you that much, well, just remove the page then.

> Besides, please don't use colons (":") in headers.

You're right.

> Never mind,
> Jannis

bountykiller.