[Goodies-dev] Locking/redirecting berlios

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Jun 2 19:58:25 CEST 2006

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 19:49:50 +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Is anyone going to make sure the berlios resources -- svn, website,
> mailing list and bug tracker -- are either locked or redirected to
> the appropriate xfce.org location? What would be a good time to start
> doing that?

We can shutdown SVN already and maybe redirect the website. I'm not
sure how much content has to be moved from it, but I doubt it's that
much.

The mailinglist maybe should stay up for some weeks, to give people
time to subscribe to the new list.

Maybe the last thing to care about is the bugtracker. Did we already
agree on a bugzilla structure for the goodies? I don't remember anymore.

Regards,
Jannis