[Goodies-dev] I'm working on notes-plugin

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 02:34:34 CEST 2006

It's working \o/

I need to add some features, but for now I have someone calling me
(starting with a b ending with a d between is an e).

The current features:
 * Save / load the data (amazing isn't it :)
 * Moving the note without holding ALT (brilliant :)
 * Show/hide the note (kikoo)
 ** Close button on the upper right corner
 ** Escape touch
 ** Panel toggle button

If you are missing multiple window notes feel free to code it, I don't
need it at the moment...  maybe I will look on it when I'm done with my
ideas or better say "how I see the plugin".

You can look at the source, compile it and modify it.  It is available
at: https://ms4tr3.homeunix.net/xfce4/xfce4-notes-plugin/.
Just copy/paste the following command if you feel bored opening a
browser: svn co https://ms4tr3.homeunix.net/xfce4/xfce4-notes-plugin/

Attached is a screenshot.

Regards,
Mike