[Goodies-dev] Download location of plugins for XFCE 4.4?

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Thu Aug 31 09:15:38 CEST 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2006, 02:06 +0200 schrieb Christoph Wickert:

> > New plugins for Xfce 4.4 will be at http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/.
>
> Thanks Mike. Are these all plugins ATM? I thought there were more
> plugins ready for 4.4. What about quicklauncher plugin 1.9.1 or sensors
> plugin 0.9.0 for example from
> http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=910
> Both use the new panel plugin API I think, but they are not available
> from http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/.

thanks for reminding me, this was something i wanted to manage
concerning my plugins...

but i always put sensors and mount plugin here:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/xfce4-mount-plugin/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/xfce4-sensors-plugin/

You will have to use those from the Xfce SVN branch.

bye, fabian