[Goodies-dev] Download location of plugins for XFCE 4.4?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at nurfuerspam.de
Thu Aug 31 01:01:18 CEST 2006

Greetings!

I'm maintaining most of the panel plugins for Fedora Extras and we are
working on packages of XFCE 4.4 for Fedora Core 6. Unfortunately the
goodies homepage seems to be under construction ATM and the download
link is broken ("Fix me"). I remember there were two separate
directories with plugins for 4.2 and 4.4, but it seems like they
vanished, at least I can't find them right now.

So my question is: Where can I download the plugin tarballs?

Thanks a lot
Christoph

--
Please do not sent private messages to this address, it is not being
monitored.

Bitte keine persönlichen Nachrichten an diese Adresse senden, sie wird
nicht überwacht.