[Goodies-dev] New wavelan-plugin

Martin Forsgren mk0foma at student.chalmers.se
Tue Aug 22 22:13:54 CEST 2006

  Im terribly Sorry.

A tip for the future, don't throw programs together when you tired.

  As a bonus I made the selecting of master
working... hopefully. Soon Ill have to start with versions ;).
Next bigger version would better be written in C, but it will take some
time.

  Hope it goes better this time...

/Martin

PS. The turn ??? off closes the whole program. It is intended. DS.