[Goodies-dev] New wavelan-plugin

Martin Forsgren mk0foma at student.chalmers.se
Mon Aug 21 22:53:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

  Forgot the script in my last mail.

  You can find it here. Realy small.
   http://www.tfd.chalmers.se/~mk0foma/projekt/XFCE/xfce4-wireless-mf.tar

Its alpha-software, and you know what that means. But I hope
it works for someone more then me.

  I will try to create a panel-plugin for it. But don't wait
to much. I have to many projects and to little disiplin.

  It would be fun to here some more opinions and idéas.
( Thanks Juju, Im new to this with software-developement
to the public so its nice with some feedback ).

  Best regards
  Martin Forsgren