[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-clipman-plugin 0.5.90.2 and xfce4-weather-plugin 0.5.90.2

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Aug 8 18:36:27 CEST 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 01:24:58 +0200, Nick Schermer wrote:

> Both plugins have a lot of bug fixes and improvements, hopefully
> you like.
> Please help to make both plugins stable before 4.4, so try it and
> help fixing it!
>
> Plugin information can be found here:
> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-weather-plugin
> http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-clipman-plugin
>
> You can download the tarballs here:
> http://www.foo-projects.org/~nick/plugins/

As mentioned previously on this list, it would be cool to have the
files on http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/. For this, you'd have to
send the files to me before announcing the release. I now created the
needed directories and copied your tarballs to the following locations:

  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-clipman-plugin/

and

  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-weather-plugin/

Would be cool if we could keep these locations for future releases.
BTW, a public copy of the ChangeLog would be cool, too.

Regards,
Jannis