[Goodies-dev] mpc-plugin patch

Landry landry at fr.homeunix.org
Sun Aug 6 22:17:45 CEST 2006

Mike Massonnet a écrit :
> Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:13:53 +0200 - Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com>
> wrote :
>
>> Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:01:11 +0200 - Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com>
>> wrote :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>   He are some minor issues for the r1850.
>>>
>>> - Check the passwords length (strlen (passwd)) to check if it has to
>>> be sent.  Also get rid of a useless check for gtk_entry_set_text.
>>> - Removed the "Settings" group.  It didn't worked otherwise...
"Settings" group works for me. Why removing it ?
And why do you absolutely want a null-length password ? Having a NULL
value and checking for it seems sufficient for me. But i may be wrong.

>> Don't take care of it.  The password and host gets b0rked and I need
>> to figure out why.
>>

>   OK, here it goes.  xfce_rc_read_entry should not be casted to gchar*
> as it returns a const.
I had sometimes the same bug, so thanks for this fix :)

> -   DBG ("Settings : %s@%s:%d\nframe:%d", mpc->mpd_password, mpc->mpd_host, mpc->mpd_port, mpc->show_frame);
> +
> +   DBG ("%s@%s:%d frame:%d", mpc->mpd_password, mpc->mpd_host, mpc->mpd_port,
> +        mpc->show_frame);
These lines are _not_ a useful diff :) I don't know which editor you
use, and what indentation it arbitrary applies, but i won't commit this :)

Landry

Ps: how many patches are you going to send like that ;) ?