ANNOUNCE: ristretto 0.3.2 released
stephan at xfce.org
Sat Jan 14 17:45:10 CET 2012
ristretto 0.3.2 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 3ca49cd2ffa21d5a7ce3bd5dad87ff78c4898add
MD5 checksum: ab54fffe197c220bf26553c9a4f95658
What is ristretto?
Ristretto is an image-viewer for the xfce desktop environment.
Release notes for 0.3.2
I am pleased to announce version 0.3.2, this version contains the
following changes since 0.3.0:
- Fix bug #3688 (Drag and Drop support for ristretto) When an image is
dropped on the main-window, ristretto opens it and its siblings.
- Fix bug #5246 (Set as wallpaper doesn't work in GNOME) - Fix bug
#6509 (Implement file-monitor)
- Fix bug #7818 (statusbar pixel info) Improve statusbar messages.
- Fix bug #8026 (monitors in "set as wallpaper" dialog alignment) add
'foot' to the monitors and align to that.
- Fix bug #8134 (Fix Segmentation fault when paint_background_icon
tries to use a NULL bg_icon)
- Fix bug #8135 (Fix compile with --enable-debug=full)
- Fix bug #8176 (Request for warning dialog window informing user
tumblerd is not reachable/installed)
- Fix bug #8211 (Segfault on exit) Correctly cleanup the thumbnailer
- Fix bug #8296 (Ristretto crashes when a file is added to the
monitored dir), reconsidered reference-counting on file-objects. Do not
let image-list assume reference, but add it's own.
- Fix bug #8317 (Blurred full-screen image) off-by-0.5 only applies to
single lines, not pixbufs.
- Do not open the copy of an image when saving.
- Apply saturation and brightness settings in the set-wallpaper
- Add 'has-next' and 'has-previous' functions to disable the
sensitivity of the 'back' and 'forward' buttons when showing the first
or last image in a list.
- Improve preview of the set-wallpaper dialog.
- Make sure file-types unsupported by gdkpixbufloader are not
accidently included in the image-list.
- Save the sorting algoritm.
- Limit rendering of selection-box to the inside of the image.
- Allow a directory to be passed in as a command-line argument.
In version 0.3.1, the documentation was missing. This is re-introduced
in this version.
More information about the Xfce