ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.4.0 released
nick at xfce.org
Sat Apr 28 22:21:28 CEST 2012
thunar 1.4.0 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 104b25b38130e008df2116e83e6ab20cd33e4561
MD5 checksum: 737ad2c36ed36b10fef82e860b9e990a
What is thunar?
Thunar is a new modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
It has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.4.0
- Add a 64x64 and 128x128 icon for Thunar.
- Move away from the hard-coded size of window icons (bug #8626).
- Link against gmodule (bug #8467).
- Don't use deprecated g_format_size_for_display.
- Don't use g_atexit anymore.
- Use mount operations with eject and unmount.
- Unref mount operation from sendto menu.
- Fix invalid replacement from previous commit (bug #8779).
- Translation updates: German, English (United Kingdom), Croatian,
Hungarian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Dutch (Flemish), Polish,
Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Chinese (China).
More information about the Xfce